Down Cape Charters & Boat Rentals is proud to offer the newest and most dependable fleet of powerboats for rent on Cape Cod. All of our boats come equipped with fuel efficient and reliable 4-stroke outboard engines, waterproof navigation charts, life preservers and all required USCG safety items.
- You must be 25 years or older and possess a valid picture ID (driver’s license or passport) to rent a powerboat. Each group should also possess at least one working cell phone.
- Rentals must be secured by a major credit card – Visa, MasterCard or Discover. Full rental fees and security deposit ($1,000 per boat) required at check-in.
- No boating license is required. However, we do require you to have adequate boating experience and recent salt water experience is preferred. We offer 20 minutes of instruction with every rental. Please read below for more details.
- Rental boats are limited to staying within Pleasant Bay – south to Chatham Lighthouse and north to Meetinghouse Pond in Orleans. No open ocean access is allowed at any time (this includes Monomoy).
- Rental rates do not include MA sales tax (currently 6.25%), fuel charges and optional Limited Damage Waiver.
PLEASE REFER TO OUR POWERBOAT FAQ’S BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS.