Safety is ultimately our top priority. We will not operate in hazardous weather conditions such as heavy rain, thick fog, high winds or thunder and lightning. If severe weather cancels your reservation we will make every effort to reschedule for another day. Otherwise, a full refund will be issued.
However, no guarantees can be made that every part of every day will be perfectly sunny. So we will operate as usual in overcast conditions, light fog and in intermittent sprinkles.
Please do not overreact to the weather forecast several days before your trip. You’ll drive yourself crazy as the predictions will often change dramatically day-to-day. Forecasts start becoming more reliable 24-36hrs out – but even then, one short sprinkle in the morning does not mean an afternoon tour or sunset cruise won’t be beautiful.
The final decision on weather related cancellations rests with the captain and reservations should be considered upheld unless we contact you directly.